Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Measurement of weights
Secure loose items to prevent weight shifts that could affect the balance of your vehicle. When the vehicle is loaded, drive to a scale and weigh the front and the rear wheels separately to determ ...
If your vehicle is stolen
If your vehicle is stolen, you should change the codes of any non-rolling code device that has been programmed into HomeLink. Consult the Owners Manual of each device or call the manufacturer ...
To open the sunglasses holder, push and release. Only store one pair of sunglasses in the holder. WARNING Keep the sunglasses holder closed while driving to prevent an accident. CAUTION ● ...