Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Accumulation of sand, dirt and water on the vehicle body underside can accelerate corrosion. Wet floor coverings will not dry completely inside the vehicle, and should be removed for drying to ...
Driving on snow or ice
WARNING: - Wet ice (32°F, 0°C and freezing rain), very cold snow or ice can be slick and very hard to drive on. The vehicle will have much less traction or grip under these conditions. Try to ...
Fog light switch (if so equipped)
To turn the fog lights on, turn the headlight switch to the position, then turn the switch to the position. To turn them off, turn the switch to the OFF position. The headlights must be ...