Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
The brake system has two separate hydraulic circuits. If one circuit malfunctions, you will still have braking at two wheels. You may feel a small click and hear a sound when the brake pedal is ...
The manual mode can be used to control the heater and air conditioner to your desired settings. To turn off the heater and air conditioner, turn the fan control dial to the OFF position. Fan s ...
At this time, the Sentra has not been crash tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Standard safety features include antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution, active ...