Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Accumulation of sand, dirt and water on the vehicle body underside can accelerate corrosion. Wet floor coverings will not dry completely inside the vehicle and should be removed for drying to avoi ...
Seating & Cargo
The front seats offer better thigh and lateral support than do most crossovers, but the center console pins your knees and hips in. It gives the crossover a more carlike cockpit, which some shoppe ...
Daytime running light system (Canada only)
The headlights automatically illuminate at a reduced intensity when the engine is started with the parking brake released. The daytime running lights operate with the headlight switch in the OFF p ...