Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
How to select menus on the screen
Vehicle functions are viewed on the center display screen in menus. Whenever a menu selection is made or menu item is highlighted, different areas on the screen provide you with important inform ...
Outside air temperature
The outside air temperature is displayed in 8F or 8C in the range of −58 to 1408F (−50 to 608C). The outside air temperature mode includes low temperature warning features. - When th ...
- Keep the battery surface clean and dry. Clean the battery with a solution of baking soda and water. - Make certain the terminal connections are clean and securely tightened. - If the vehicle ...