Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
NISSAN Voice Recognition Standard Mode
The Standard Mode enables control of navigation, phone and vehicle information. With this setting active, commands that are available are always shown on the display and announced by the system. ...
Bold Truck Styling and Innovative Versatility
The mid-size Nissan Frontier emulates many of Nissan Titan's full-size features, including its bold, expressive and adventurous exterior styling. Frontier utilizes signature Nissan truck themes, i ...
Push the tabs 1 and pull out the filter element 2 . The air cleaner filter should not be cleaned and reused. Replace it according to the maintenance log shown in the “NISSAN Service and Maint ...