Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Jacking up vehicle and removing the damaged tire
Jacking up vehicle and removing the damaged tire ● Never get under the vehicle while it is supported only by the jack. If it is necessary to work under the vehicle, support it with ...
If your windshield is not clear after using the windshield washer or if a wiper blade chatters when running, wax or other material may be on the blade or windshield. Clean the outside of the wi ...
2010 Nissan Murano review
You might think the second-generation Nissan Murano is not much different from the first because it has a strong visual connection, but once you're behind the wheel it's clear that the 2010 is mor ...