Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Wheels and tires
If you have a flat tire, see “Flat tire” in the “In case of emergency” section of this manual. ...
CD care and cleaning
CD care and cleaning ● Handle a CD by its edges. Do not bend the disc. Never touch the surface of the disc. ● Always place the discs in the storage case when they are not being use ...
If your vehicle overheats
If your vehicle is overheating (indicated by an extremely high temperature gauge reading), or if you feel a lack of engine power, detect abnormal noise, etc., take the following steps. ` ...