Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Transmission (CVT) position
indicator light (if so equipped)
When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, this indicator light shows the shift selector position. See “Driving the vehicle” in the “Starting and driving” section of this manual. ...
Suggested up-shift speeds
The following are suggested vehicle speeds for shifting into a higher gear. These suggestions relate to fuel economy and vehicle performance. Actual upshift speeds will vary according to road cond ...
Opening the fuel-filler door
Opening the fuel-filler door To open the fuel-filler door, pull the left side of the door. ...