Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
Programming HomeLink for Canadian
Prior to 1992, D.O.C. regulations required handheld transmitters to stop transmitting after 2 seconds. To program your hand-held transmitter to HomeLink , continue to press and hold the HomeLink b ...
Place suitable blocks 1 at both the front and back of the wheel diagonally opposite the flat tire to prevent the vehicle from moving when it is jacked up. Be sure to block the wheel as th ...
To change the display brightness, press the OFF button. Pressing the button again will change the display to the day or the night display. The brightness can then be adjusted using the NI ...