Never use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire.
For checking and replacing fuses on QR25DE engine models, see a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse.
1. Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
2. Open the engine hood.
3. Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tabs A and lifting the cover up from the front B .
4. Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
5. If the fuse is open A , replace it with a new fuse B .
6. If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
If any electrical equipment does not operate and the fuses are in good condition, check the fusible links in the holders A , B and C on MR20DE models or in holder A on QR25DE models. If any of these fusible links are melted, replace only with genuine NISSAN parts.
For checking and replacing the fusible links in holders A and B and C , see a NISSAN dealer.
If jump starting is necessary, see Jump starting in the In case of emergency section of this manual. If the engine does not start by jump starting, the battery may have to be replaced. Contact ...
Compact Disc (CD) player operation
Place the ignition switch in the ACC or ON position, and insert the CD into the slot with the label side facing up. The CD will be guided automatically into the slot and start playing. After lo ...
- When the selector lever is shifted to the R (Reverse) position, the monitor screen automatically changes to the RearView Monitor mode. However, the radio can be heard. - It may take some time ...