Booster seat installation
Do not use the lap/shoulder belt in the Automatic Locking Retractor mode when using a booster seat with the seat belts.
Refer to all Warnings and Cautions in the “Child Safety”, “Child Restraint” and “Booster Seats” sections before installing a child restraint.
Follow these steps to install a booster seat in the rear seat or in the front passenger seat:
1. If you must install a booster seat in the front seat, move the seat to the rearmost position.
2. Position the booster seat on the seat. Only place it in a front-facing direction. Always follow the booster seat manufacturer’s instructions.
Front passenger position
3. The booster seat should be positioned on the vehicle seat so that it is stable.
If necessary, adjust or remove the head restraint to obtain the correct booster seat fit. If the head restraint is removed, store it in a secure place. Be sure to reinstall the head restraint when the booster seat is removed. See “Head restraints” in this section for head restraint adjustment, removal and installation information.
If the seating position does not have an adjustable head restraint and it is interfering with the proper booster seat fit, try another seating position or a different booster seat.
4. Position the lap portion of the seat belt low and snug on the child’s hips. Be sure to follow the booster seat manufacturer’s instructions for adjusting the seat belt routing.
5. Pull the shoulder belt portion of the seat belt toward the retractor to take up extra slack. Be sure the shoulder belt is positioned across the top, middle portion of the child’s shoulder. Be sure to follow the booster seat manufacturer’s instructions for adjusting the seat belt routing.
6. Follow the warnings, cautions and instructions for properly fastening a seat belt shown in “Three-point type seat belt with retractor” earlier in this section.
7. If the booster seat is installed in the front passenger seat, place the ignition switch in the ON position. The front passenger air bag status light may or may not illuminate, depending on the size of the child and the type of booster seat being used. See “Front passenger air bag and status light” later in this section.
Console light (if so equipped)
The console light will turn on whenever the parking lights or headlights are illuminated. The console light brightness can be adjusted with the instrument brightness control. ...
Turn signal switch
Turn signal (1) Move the lever up or down to signal the turning direction. When the turn is completed, the turn signals cancel automatically. Lane change signal (2)- To signal a lane cha ...
How to use the SETTING button
When the SETTING button is pressed, the Settings screen will appear on the display. You can select and/or adjust several functions, features and modes that are available for your vehicle. Use ...